Sunday, August 12, 2007

i heart new york


Sam and I just had an awesome weekend in NYC visiting Jenny! We did tons of fun New York things. First Sam and I went to Canal Street and I bought some new perfume. We met up with Jen Jen for lunch in Little Italy. Then we went to Times Square and stood in line for half price tickets. Sam's plan: "I'll stand in line. You get me food". Genius. Then we walked to Serendipity (another genius plan by my husband), which we waited outside of for like 2 hours to get seated. It was worth it for this.





Then came the best part of the day...



It was amazing. I really can't say any more. It was so good. Anway, it was a great weekend. So glad we got to see Jenny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

first off...DANG IT...i missed you coming to NYC! Secondly...Dont link my blog...i pretty much suck at being a blogger...thirdly...tell sam hi! and that i'm impressed with how much he still loves pizza...fourthly...i want serendipity now

Christopher said...

Hey, so good to hear from you. It looks like you are doing well. Take care and keep in touuch (via blogs, of course).

Karen said...

Hey girl. Glad you had fun in NYC. Bet it wasn't as fun as our trip! JK. I'm jealous about the Serendipity, but I also was thinkin I could use some Mac & Cheese from Soho.... Love you. Mom