Thursday, October 4, 2007

I've sold my soul to the vampires

Lat night I jumped on the bandwagon. Yeehaw.




8 comments:

bradget said...

about time!

jenny said...

Oh no. Ohhhhh nooooooooo

Kristin said...

yeah you did! the three of us should coordinate some sort of virtual book club. thoughts?

jenny said...

I'll come! And set all your books on fire. And then read Harry Potter while you clean up the ashes.

bradget said...

Ash.. I just saw that the twilight series knocked the harry potter series off of the NY Times best sellers list... oops. And yes K, a Twilight discussion group is an excellent thought.

Amelia said...

That's so funny! My ward just selected this book as their book to read this month. I'll have to read it and we can discuss!

bradget said...

ash- hows it going with the book? do you love it? I'm dying to know!

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Ashley, Enjoy it - it's the best of the three books. You'll wish Sam was a vampire by the time you're done!
Aunt Leigh Anne