
I went on Friday for the big ultrasound and it is most definitely a boy! We are so so so SO excited! Now that we've seen him, it's finally starting to sink in that there is actually a real baby in there. I also have finally been feeling him move around in there. He's a night owl already! The ultrasound technicial gave us lots of pictures so I thought I'd share.
Here's one of his face. I think it looks like he's smiling in this one.

Profile Shot

This is by far my favorite. You can't see him very well, but check out his hand!

5 comments:
Josh and I are so very excited for you two! Those are great shots! Congratulations!
oh yeah...how exciting!!!!!
Congrats on the boy! Yeah, I think that's the coolest thing I've seen on an ultrasound. Rock on little bud!
That's got to be photoshopped. It's photoshopped, right? If not, your baby is already cooler than most people I know. I MISS YOU!!
Oh my gosh your baby is going to be so cool!!!!!! Your such a cool mom already. But not the bad kind. The cool kind.
Post a Comment