Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time Flies

It's been a long time since I've posted!! Where to begin?
Sam and I went to Florida with the Schmidt family for Christmas. We drove down with Sarah and Meg and the whole fam stopped in Savannah for a day. I LOVE Savannah. Such a cool city. Favorite thing: Paula Deen's restaurant. YUMMM!

Here we are on River Street



Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil house


Annie won the "Best Dressed" award on the ghost tour

We spent the next week in Orlando. The weather was incredible so we spent the week hanging out at the hotel, going swimming, seeing National Treasure, reading (FINALLY finished the vampire books) and of course going to Disney! Still fun, even though I couldn't ride the good rides. Here are some highlights.

Stafford and Sam in Sam's favorite park, Animal Kingdom

Blair and Sarah

Here's a really good picture of everybody eating in France at Epcot
The Castle

On the drive home Sam and I made quite a few detours (which Sam claimed were "on the way"). I don't think Atlanta is "on the way" to Pennsylvania... Most of the stops were to check out potential business schools, but first we stopped to visit friends Joel and Amelia in Brunswick, GA. We had a great time catching up, seeing their cute new home, checking out where they work, and going to lunch. Thanks Joel and Amelia!!!!

Then we headed to Atlanta to see one of Sam's friends, Scott, and his new fiance Lea. The weather was crummy and rainy, but they showed us the city and we took a look at Emory.


Sam and Me in the underground mall in Atlanta

Scott and Sam, so cute.

After two more stops in Durham/Raleigh to check out Duke and Charlottesville to see UVA, we finally made it home on New Year's Eve. Happy 2008!!!

5 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

Ashley you look so cute with your little bump!!!!!

JoshandMegs said...

Ashley you are looking amazing and adorable!

JoshandMegs said...

question: In your post, you have a friends name that you can click on her name and it takes you to her page; how do I do that in a post?

jenny said...

You look wonderful!!!!! PS: If Sam still wants to talk to my brother Jeff about businessy things he said he'd love to. Granted, he has probably forgotten so I'll email him and remind him. But I can give you his number or email! Sorry I totally forgot about that. Hope all is well!! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Come visit soon! Our couch is always open to you.

bradget said...

Peyton beat us last year, yeah I really should hate the Mannings... for some reason I just can't.