Monday, February 25, 2008

Meet the Cullens



Finally!

6 comments:

bradget said...

Isn't jasper's hair hilarious? I really hope it doesn't look like that in them movie! Hey... what airport would K and I fly in to? We want to start looking at flights :)

bradget said...

so there is still a tiny chance that we might go to southern illinois so I just looked up how far away the closest nordstrom is (45 minutes- doable). It just made me think of something you might do :)

Unknown said...

so wanna hear something awesome!? My best friend is going to be an extra in that movie!!!! she's going to give me all the inside scoop!!! I knew who the Cullens were before they announced it!!!! Also...i'm glad you picked up the IT2 reference...i also LOVE that movie...totally wore out that vhs.

Clay and Katy said...

yeah!!!!!! my new favorite obsession (i know i am behind!)...almost done with the 3rd one :)

jenny said...

vampires are laahhaaammmeee

jenny said...

Ps, I don't know why I am being let out of the visiting you. I guess Kristin and Bridget are "better friends" with you, but I think that's crap and I wish they invited me to go too. Maybe I'll just come out on my own accord.