Well...it's 3:00 here in Texas and still no sign of this little guy. I've been hooked up to an IV since 5:00 am, trying to get things going, but with no luck yet! So a couple more hours of this and if nothing happens we'll try again in a few days. Anyway, it's definitely disappointing; especially when they called you a "failed induction", but oh well! He'll get here eventually.
Sam's been such a trooper hanging out with me in the hospital all night and day (even if he is eating Cheetos and peanut butter M&Ms in front of me)! Hopefully there will be good news soon!
5 comments:
That is a bummer. I am thinking of you. Tell Sam I'll have what he's having! That combination of snacks souds fabulous.
How did people announce births (or non-births, sorry Ash) before blogs? Sounds like the little man is pretty stubborn. Hope the next attempt is more successful. Love you and can't wait to come meet the little guy!
Hang in there, Ash! I love your optimism even in frustrating situations. He WILL get here eventually! And we're excited to see him when he does! :) Take care!
Did he arrive yet? Hope all is going well, good luck the second time around!
We'll probably leave early August, around the 5th. Brad and I both have pretty good jobs through the end of the summer so we are trying to take advantage as long as possible :)
Post a Comment