I can't believe I haven't seen him in SO LONG. Hurry up and come home.
haha AWwww he's adorable. I can't believe he's that old!
I LOVE the parkster!!! COME HOME!!!
I think this is his best picture yet. Maybe he actually likes his dad now.
Hey Ashley,Thanks for your comment & those book recommendations. I'd love to read them - trying to eat healthy is so much harder than it seems! I have really enjoyed the challenge of eating more vegetables & meatless meals. Also, your little boy is so cute!Thanks,Lizzie
Sweet track suit, Parker
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't believe I haven't seen him in SO LONG. Hurry up and come home.
haha AWwww he's adorable. I can't believe he's that old!
I LOVE the parkster!!! COME HOME!!!
I think this is his best picture yet. Maybe he actually likes his dad now.
Hey Ashley,
Thanks for your comment & those book recommendations. I'd love to read them - trying to eat healthy is so much harder than it seems! I have really enjoyed the challenge of eating more vegetables & meatless meals.
Also, your little boy is so cute!
Thanks,
Lizzie
Sweet track suit, Parker
Post a Comment