Sam's throwing him around so it's hard to see him, but you can hear him!
that is so adorable.
He sounds like a monkey, but at least he is having fun, right? I've got some new pics to update our blog so I won't be a slacker
Hahahah SOOO cute.
Does anybody else think that this video makes you have motion sickness? Other than that, insanely precious.
Love him! He sounds like a Jurassic Park movie, but in a really cute way.
oh my gosh why is he so funny!?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is so adorable.
He sounds like a monkey, but at least he is having fun, right? I've got some new pics to update our blog so I won't be a slacker
Hahahah SOOO cute.
Does anybody else think that this video makes you have motion sickness? Other than that, insanely precious.
Love him! He sounds like a Jurassic Park movie, but in a really cute way.
oh my gosh why is he so funny!?!
Post a Comment