Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Can Hear the Bells

Last weekend we packed up the car and headed up to St. George for Sam's sister, Sarah's, wedding! It was a fabulous weekend filled with family, friends, and oodles of laughter. I didn't take many pictures, so most of these are swiped from Meg's and Melissa's facebooks! Thanks guys :)



First photo as husband & wife! Sarah was a gorgeous bride.


Aren't they a cute couple?


Aren't WE a cute couple?


Parker and his godfather


Sarah and her girlfriends. She seriously has the best group of friends. I love hanging out with them-they are so fab and glamorous.


The reception was held at the Nelson's {beautiful} home in St. George. Here are the "helpers" setting up the yummy food.


Dessert spread. Cake courtesy of Justin's oh so talented sister.


Cutting the cake. A ritual Sarah would rather have not participated in, but was peer pressured into.


{Congratulations} Mr. and Mrs. Lingard!

4 comments:

Baylis Family said...

Her dress was beautiful and the nice sunny warm weather sure looked nice. Oh Spring come soon!!!

Oh the cake was beautiful!!!

Charlie said...

By "helpers" you mean eaters??? It was good to see y'all on Christmas Eve.

Sarah said...

OHHHHHH...This is so cute! Thanks for the shoutout and ALL your help! What a fabulous day. Miss you guys.

Amelia said...

You all look so beautiful! I LOVE her dress (and your hair all curly!):)