The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. I'll be done this year. : )
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I will either hand deliver or ship - depending on where you live.
The catch? Oh, yes, there's a catch. You must re-post this on your blog. Yep, that means you'll have to make stuff for other people. It doesn't have to be anything fancy...it could be food! Just as long as it's homemade and you're "paying it forward". Come on it will be fun!!!
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Go!
3 comments:
Well, well, well. What can you make for this lil ole' cousin-in-law back east? You can hold on to it until I get to LA either in July or August ;-)
You still owe me a little picture book thing you started in COLLEGE that you never finished... so this post doesn't count :)
sorry i haven't read blogs in awhile, i'll take a gift!
cool sewing machine too. i've just borrowed one from relief society that's brand-new and i've been making curtains.
Post a Comment