Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Creations

For Christmas my mom and dad got me this!


I had to go to a double baby shower a couple of weeks ago, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try it out! Here's what I made...


Yay!

7 comments:

bradget said...

Woo Hoo! I just pulled out my machine (although yours is far more awesome) the other day to hem some curtains, but it made me wish I sewed more often. You have just inspired me, I've really wanted to try some stuff.

PS - good work, it all looks really cute!

JoshandMegs said...

those are adorable Ashley!

Clay and Katy said...

those are adorable...i love the material and am very impressed!! sewing is so addicting...i just cant get enough of it (thanks to kristi for teaching me how in the first place)!

Jackie said...

You are so talented, Ashley! I love the fabric you chose--very cute--and I'm envious of your awesome sewing machine. I think I could be a better seamstress if I had a better machine. Makes sense, right? :) Anyway, great job on the bibs. They look great!

Steph said...

so cute! You are very talented! You picked way cut fabrics too!

Baylis Family said...

They look great. Great job

Mindy said...

Looks like your are ready for your own Etsy's shop! Very cute.