Okay, I am SUPER excited. But I listened to interview today with the creator and I thought I heard him say that tomorrow is the only episode they are showing until fall?? Can that be true? I haven't investigated yet... but I hope it's not true!
Loved it as well... I also love that they got legit singers. The teacher character is a broadway alum. I also, really liked the voice of the main girl.
7 comments:
Totally excited, and also not ashamed. I only wish we could be back on the blue couches in Millrace watching it together.
Okay, I am SUPER excited. But I listened to interview today with the creator and I thought I heard him say that tomorrow is the only episode they are showing until fall?? Can that be true? I haven't investigated yet... but I hope it's not true!
It did not disappoint. Needless to say, "Don't Stop Believing" was immediately purchased from iTunes.
IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!
Loved it as well... I also love that they got legit singers. The teacher character is a broadway alum. I also, really liked the voice of the main girl.
SO GOOD!! Too bad we have to wait until fall. I need something now that 24 and Idol and Prison Break are over.
Yay! Me too! Bryan made fun of me, but I thought it was great!
Post a Comment