Jeff and Chelsie graciously let us crash at their house for the week. They're awesome!
We walked around BYU campus and got some chocolate covered cinnamon bears--YUM!

And snacked on some bread (remember this B?)
Parker showed off his standing skills!
We had lunch with our friends, the Rasbands. We met them in State College and miss them so much! Jared just finished law school and is studying for the bar (good luck!)

5 comments:
Cool shoes Park Man!!
Ummmm - not cool to mention your mom's all time favorite treat AND a favorite restaurant in the same post. Major food envy going on right now.
It was SOOO great to see you guys! The whole way home from the restaurant Gabby kept saying, "Bye-bye, Parker" over and over again--And just yesterday she was asking about Ashley, Sam and Parker--you obviously made quite a nice impression. :) We'll have to get together again soon.
Ummm. Of course I remember that bread! I dream about it all the time :) I'm so jealous you had some, I'm adding that to my list of things I need to eat when I'm there. Pretty much I'm going to gain 10 pounds when I go! Speaking of which, will you have time to come up during that week when I'm there?
i have that same red shirt from H&M! only it got a hole in it the second time i washed it - bummer!
Post a Comment