Congratulations! Hooray for a new little Schmidt!
I love boys!!!! Congratulations on baby #2!!!
Okay. So K and Jen told me about baby numero 2 and they told me not to tell you. But I'm crazy excited for you! We can still be friends for not telling me though :) Love you!
Congrats!!!! How fun!!!
Yay! As you know, February is the best month to have a birthday! ;) Congratulations to you and Sam!
Another little dude! Congrats, Ash and Sam!
Woot. Two.
Yes!!!!! I'm happy it's a boy and McKay and I are very excited for nephew #2.
WAAAAAAAAhhhh. It was so fun to see you! I'm bummed I was sick. I hope I see you guys soon! Congratulations!! So exciting!!!!
Congratulations guys! We just now saw the update. That's awesome news! Hope you're feeling well!
Yeah for another boy. Now Parker will have a playmate. Congrats. It was great seeing you guys last month.
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun and cheaper to raise.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations! Hooray for a new little Schmidt!
I love boys!!!! Congratulations on baby #2!!!
Okay. So K and Jen told me about baby numero 2 and they told me not to tell you. But I'm crazy excited for you! We can still be friends for not telling me though :) Love you!
Congrats!!!! How fun!!!
Yay! As you know, February is the best month to have a birthday! ;) Congratulations to you and Sam!
Another little dude! Congrats, Ash and Sam!
Woot. Two.
Yes!!!!! I'm happy it's a boy and McKay and I are very excited for nephew #2.
WAAAAAAAAhhhh. It was so fun to see you! I'm bummed I was sick. I hope I see you guys soon! Congratulations!! So exciting!!!!
Congratulations guys! We just now saw the update. That's awesome news! Hope you're feeling well!
Yeah for another boy. Now Parker will have a playmate. Congrats. It was great seeing you guys last month.
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun and cheaper to raise.
Post a Comment