Last weekend we headed up to check out Newport Beach. It's one of those things we wanted to check off our list while we're still living in Cali and before this baby comes! We drove by the Newport temple, grabbed some lunch, and walked around and explored a bit! We also stopped and got a Balboa Bar before heading home. Yum!

4 comments:
Aaaaaaah memories. Remember how last time we were there, I had a 104 fever and didn't know it for 3 days? Good times. Sorry I was such a poop that trip. I wish I could be there with you guys!! I NEED A HIPPO COOKIE ... and a balboa bar.
I love Newport! I miss it so much. I used to go every year with my fam. It's beautiful!
What a fun trip! Don't you love living by such cool things? :) That Balboa bar looks amazing. I didn't even know they had those. We'll now have to put that on our to-do list. Your belly looks adorable!
That Ice Cream looks yummy
Post a Comment