I recognize those swim belts! He's going to be such a good little swimmer! It's going to be fun when Finley is at the swimming stage... right now she just kind of clings to me and goes to sleep.
I just saw that you guys moved to Chicago. I'm so sad we missed you! Looks like you guys packed in a ton before you left. Have so much fun in Chicago. For some reason I get excited about the place knowing Michael Jordan (in my mind) still plays there. haha. And that Oprah is there. Lucky girl! :)
I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are so cute! I can't remember if you've been added to our blog or not, but if you want an invite, let me know.
3 comments:
That kid is a swimmer for sure.
I recognize those swim belts! He's going to be such a good little swimmer! It's going to be fun when Finley is at the swimming stage... right now she just kind of clings to me and goes to sleep.
I just saw that you guys moved to Chicago. I'm so sad we missed you! Looks like you guys packed in a ton before you left. Have so much fun in Chicago. For some reason I get excited about the place knowing Michael Jordan (in my mind) still plays there. haha. And that Oprah is there. Lucky girl! :)
I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are so cute! I can't remember if you've been added to our blog or not, but if you want an invite, let me know.
nan8422@hotmail.com
Hope things are going well over there!
Post a Comment