Saturday, March 31, 2012

New York

About a week after I got back from Texas I was able to fly to NYC to hang with my mom and Lucy for a couple days (I have the best husband EVER).  We had a great time.  I sure love being in New York.  The first night I spent in Queens with Annie and McKay and was so glad to spend at least a couple hours with them.  I should have taken some pictures!

I was pretty bad at taking pictures, but here's a peek at some things we did.  Most of our time was spent eating and shopping and seeing shows.  The first night we saw a small show that my brother's high school friend was in.  It was great!  Plus Bernadette Peters was sitting 20 feet away, so that was pretty sweet.
view from our hotel-we were joking it had "park views" (this is my camera almost all the way zoomed in)
Shake Shack

Levain cookie
Add caption
We met Adam Pascal after the show-love him!!
The second day we headed downtown-right during the Giants Superbowl Parade.  It was crazy town!
WTC memorial

New York pizza @ Lombardi's

Purl Soho


Times Square

Crepes.  Yummm

Shoppin with Lucy

Last stop: Laduree!  
Such a fun time-I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Love New York! Looks like an amazing trip! I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. I have not blogged in ages...will I ever have time again?! Looking forward to seeing you guys next month!

Halo BW said...

Nice pictures!

https://ivesort.com/daftar-asuransi-online-mudah-cek-aja-nih/