The rest of the weekend was full of sightseeing and seeing family. It's been a long time since I've been to DC, so it was fun to go see the monuments. Sam randomly had a lot of family in town that weekend so we visited and ate with them. We did get to have some alone time for an annivesary dinner in old town Alexandria.


We also got to see one of Sam's old roommates, Eric Carlson, who is a laywer in DC. We went to brunch with him and his fiance! We haven't seen him for two years, so it was great to visit.

6 comments:
that looks like such a fun trip! I haven't made it down to D.C. yet, but hopfully I'll do so before I get too busy with the semester.
omg! how fun. I MISS YOU GUYS! COME TO PROVO
Two years....wow.
remember when we set our fire alarm off so that we could trick Eric to come over and help us turn it off and then while he was 'working' sneak and steal all of his pumkins? good times...
shouldn't you have worn your BYU law shirt to celebrate?
i actually was wearing as a pajama shirt when we were there!
Post a Comment