Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Stuff

Well Sam and I figured that since the baby is only 2 months away, we should start preparing. While we haven't actually purchased anything, thanks to our AMAZING parents, we now have baby furniture! So at least he'll have a place to sleep and somewhere to keep his clothes. Isn't it beautiful? I'm so excited.








They didn't have a good pic of the dresser on the website, but this is it.

Now we just have to put it together...

6 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous! Hey, is that the dresser, too? The one you can see just the corner of?

Lucy said...

Its so cute i cant wait to see little voldemort!!! He will be sooo cute!! Hows the name thing going??

jenny said...

Oh my gosh. He is a king!

Kristin said...

You would have beautiful baby furniture. Your kid is going to have a nicer room than I do.

bradget said...

love it! Isn't it great that baby stuff is way more stylish than when we were babies? Can't wait to see it in person!

Joel said...

Holy amazing crib. I'd like a bed like that.