Thursday, April 3, 2008

Big News

Sam got a new job in California! It's actually pretty much the same job, just in a new (warmer) place. But because of the timing of it all I'm going to Texas with my family to have the baby. So I get to live at home until he comes, and for a couple months after until Sam gets things settled in California. We just got the offer last Thursday so things happened really quickly!! I actually arrived in Texas today. It was weird leaving State College so suddenly and it was very sad leaving our friends out there, but we're also excited for this new change. Maybe now that we live in a cool place, people will come visit us! I can't wait to call this home!

4 comments:

bradget said...

congrats! k and I are already making our plans :) can't wait!

Amelia said...

Congratulations, guys! That's incredibly fast! I hope things go very smoothly with the move and the baby thing. What a wonderful opportunity! I'm glad you visited us here ... now I guess it's up to us to come visit you! We'll have to email for specifics! Goooooo Sam!

jenny said...

YAY!!!!! I'm comin. Seriously. In May and July. Take your pic! Hollaaaa baby Schmiddyyy!

Jim and Lisa said...

Congratulations on the new job!! How fun! It's always fun to move to a new place!!