wow! that is the cutest saddest face ever! he's darling!
OH MY GOSH. I love him. I'm so pissed at Bridget for rescheduling! NOW I CAN'T COME BECAUSE I'LL BE IN TEXAS! DARN YOU BRIDGET! I WANT TO MEET PARKER!
I LOVE this picture :)
That's it. You have the saddest baby ever. Man, what did you guys do to him? ... j/k :) How cute is that???
he is so stinking cute. how are things going in California? We'll be there in a week! I'm so excited!!!!
haha. HAHAHAHA!! I love it!! I'm just jealous that we're not around to see all fun times! Although it doesn't look like Parker's having that much fun.... :)
ASHLEY!!! Oh my gosh!!! He is so adorable!!! I squealed when I saw his pic! So glad you keep us up to date! Love ya!
I swear I've seen Sam make that same face like a million times before
fyi this pic is now the background on all schmidt computers
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wow! that is the cutest saddest face ever! he's darling!
OH MY GOSH. I love him. I'm so pissed at Bridget for rescheduling! NOW I CAN'T COME BECAUSE I'LL BE IN TEXAS! DARN YOU BRIDGET! I WANT TO MEET PARKER!
I LOVE this picture :)
That's it. You have the saddest baby ever. Man, what did you guys do to him? ... j/k :) How cute is that???
he is so stinking cute. how are things going in California? We'll be there in a week! I'm so excited!!!!
haha. HAHAHAHA!! I love it!! I'm just jealous that we're not around to see all fun times! Although it doesn't look like Parker's having that much fun.... :)
ASHLEY!!! Oh my gosh!!! He is so adorable!!! I squealed when I saw his pic! So glad you keep us up to date! Love ya!
I swear I've seen Sam make that same face like a million times before
fyi this pic is now the background on all schmidt computers
Post a Comment