Sunday, June 8, 2008

One Month



Parker turned one month old on Friday! We can't believe how fast time is flying by. We learned at his one month check-up that he definitely isn't having any problems eating. He already weighs 10 1/2 pounds and is almost 23 inches long.

He's such a great baby and he makes us laugh everyday. He hardly ever cries, but he grunts constantly. I call him Sam Jr. because he looks so much like his daddy. We love him and can't imagine life without him! Here are a couple more pictures from his first month!








5 comments:

jenny said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE. I love him. I can't wait to meet him!

bradget said...

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest little guy! He does look like Sam, but he definately has the cute scholl baby factor :)

Wilson Family said...

parker you are so cute :)

Tod said...

How can Samburlee spawn such a cute baby. Parker is awesome. I hope he likes farticles. Ashley and Sam, I loved your references on jenny's comments on her campaign on my behalf. I laughed out loud in the library. Funny looks darted at me from all directions.

Mindy said...

Happy One Month Parker! Wow, he really does look like Sam!