A few weeks ago when our friends came to California, Sam and I decided we needed to become Disney season ticket holders
(woot woot!). SOOOO...we went to Disneyland today! It was, of course, still decorated for
HALLOWEEN (spooky) which was super fun. We walked around, took in the atmosphere, went on a couple rides, and had corn dogs(thank you Tod & Lauren for introducing us to them, they're amazing).
Parker loves the Jungle Cruise

Sleeping on Pirates of the Caribbean
The Haunted Mansion was all redone with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. If you have a chance to go before it goes back to normal, do--it's completely cool.
Happy Halloween!

6 comments:
Way fun. I'm jealous. I want to kiss that fat little face!
so jealous! I want to have a perfect life and go to Disney Land on a regular basis with my adorable child... :)
cute blog! Looks like you guys are just a little bit spoiled! Your little boy is so cute!
I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
Oh, and I LOVE the colors and the various size text. I may have to copy you.
Fun!! Sad, that could have been us. Next time.
Post a Comment