
I want to live here. Sam and I have been married for three Christmases (going on four now) and have yet to put any holiday decor up. It's very depressing. I really want a Christmas tree, but cannot justify buying one (especially a live one) when we will be gone for weeks! Plus there is NO room in the apartment we're living in now. Sad. I guess maybe a wreath on the door and frequent readings of the Pottery Barn catalogue will have to do. Maybe next year...
3 comments:
So I've been meaning to tell you this but I still have that mini Christmas tree that your mom sent to you freshman year! I just put it up the other day and told Brad all about our Christmas decorating adventures. Remember the Thanksgiving we had with Clint and whats-his-face and we spent tons of time and money to get Millrace 27 looking all Christmasy?? Memories. I'll have to take a picture of the tree and post it on our blog for you :)
PS - I wish you were here for Twilight too. Brad and I are going Friday and I'm anticipating Brad whispering snide comments for two hours. I am totally going in with an open mind, no expectations. And none of the actors look like what I imagined. Oh well.
Lots of people wish that they could go away for a few weeks and not have to decorate! So you might have actually gotten the better deal :) I hope you guys have a great holiday!
i so love the pottery barn holiday catalog and always wish my home could look like there's do for christmas!
Post a Comment