Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Today is my mom's 30th birthday! We miss you!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you, Parker! This is the first time someone has ever wished me a Happy Birthday Grandma!! It made me cry. (No, not because I'm getting old, but because I LOVE being your grandma!)

I love you and miss you soooo much!

Jackie said...

I think you have the sweetest little boy ever! Look how cute he is.

Karen said...

He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love his smile,it's so cute.
I can't wait for u to come for christmas ,i can't wait
to see how big parker is and for him to rip the
present's open.


love,
molly

jenny said...

He's getting so big! Look at all that hair! I want to see himmmm. Are you going to Texas for Christmas?

Cortney said...

I love how you have done these pictures with the ages next to Parker! I think they will become more precious than you know in a couple of years!
Ya'll are amazing! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Karen said...

hi ashley i luv u soooooooooo much,and i can't wait for christmas(and parker!)



:)!



love,
molly:)