
Last week took us to
Las Vegas for the
World of Concrete exhibition. The highlight of my year for sure. Sam had to go for work, and I didn't want to be alone for a week...SO Parker and I tagged along. It turned out to be a pretty
fun week. Parker and I mostly relaxed at the hotel and checked out the fabulous Vegas shopping.


One afternoon we headed up to check out the temple.

Parker
loves Jason's Deli ice cream!

We spent some time with
Aunt Meg.

On the way home we saw
snow! It was only for a few miles, but still kind of fun.

I think Parker had a little bit too much fun because he
slept almost the whole drive home!
4 comments:
Love, love, love his smile! Reminds me of his mommy's smile when she was his age!
Fun! How much concrete did you get to see? :)
His hair is soooo long!
yay!! he.is.adorable. And it was so fun to see you guys!!
Post a Comment