Well, since none of you want my crap, I'll share a funny little "game" my bestie Bridget posted on her blog. All you have to do is type in "Unfortunately {insert your name here} into Google and laugh and the results! Here are some of my favs.
Unfortunately, Ashley's debut in the NASCAR Canada Series did not go at all well
Unfortunately Ashley by her chosen vocation set herself up as a willing participant in this man’s criminal acts
Unfortunately, Ashley lost to Roberta Vinci, a good grass-court player in the first round of Wimbledon
Unfortunately, Ashley didn’t win an award - but she did present an award for Outstanding Reality Program.
Unfortunately, Ashley’s scummy brother Gabriel has other plans, and he wants to use Nick’s intimate knowledge of the Indian casino where he used to work to stage a robbery.
Unfortunately Ashley has a difficult time focusing on her profession while gazing into Henry's eyes.
Unfortunately Ashley will never be cool again after this episode; she'll cut her hair and become a dirty goth
Unfortunately, Ashley is a little under the weather during this recording session. Poor girl.
2 comments:
haha. I wanted your crap! I just didn't want to have to make crap for anyone else :) I'm selfish like that.
PS - Ooh la la. Who's Henry???
That is a good one, Unfortunately, Charlie started using drugs and alcohol as a teenager in Kansas and Charlie has spent so much time in Dracula 's mansion that his time is nearly up
Post a Comment