Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PA

I've been putting this off, but I'm sure everyone's been wondering how our trip was :) Once we finally made it there on the right day and everything we had a great time! Parker and I spent a few days in State College visiting with old friends. Sam and I moved just a few weeks before Parker was born, so it was fun for him to meet all the people who knew him in my belly!


This is my old manager and friend Patty Treaster and her girls Payton and Talia.


We were also able to visit with some friends from our old ward. Lauren Christensen and her daughter Isabel and Megan Baylis and her daughter Sophie.


The three kids "playing".


I just liked this picture of Parker.


I spent LOTS of time with my good friend Kim (who I miss dearly), her husband Troy, and their new baby boy Cole.


Me and the two boys


Kim and my man.

After our visit to State College, we drove back to Philadelphia to spend some time with Sam's parents. While we were there we met up with Rob and Amy Edwards and their baby Logan who we also knew in State College, but have since moved. It was so fun to see them. Their little guys was SOOO cute and such a happy baby!

Amy, Logan, me and Parker!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Is it just me or is that picture of the kids "playing" looking like Parker is happy with what is about to happen?

Kristin said...

Fun! Love the family pic up top, by the way

Amelia said...

Thanks for posting all the picks - it's great to see so many people that we love and miss! :)