No? Well you should! Sam and I love it. It's really funny AND clean--not a combination you find in many TV shows today. Friday nights (we're losers). USA Network. Do it.
One of the greatest shows. If you don't want to be a loser, or don't have cable, you can watch it on usanetwork.com, but that could make you a bigger loser after all.
Jake and I were just barely introduced to this show and we now LOVE it! I agree with you, very funny and clean. A very nice combo. Have you ever noticed that there is a pineapple in every episode? It was so fun to see you at Kristin's wedding! Congratulations on expecting a new baby! Your little boy is adorable!
4 comments:
Josh and I LOVE that show!
One of the greatest shows. If you don't want to be a loser, or don't have cable, you can watch it on usanetwork.com, but that could make you a bigger loser after all.
Brad and I LOVE it. We've trumped you, we checked out all the seasons at our library. We're bigger nerds.
Jake and I were just barely introduced to this show and we now LOVE it! I agree with you, very funny and clean. A very nice combo. Have you ever noticed that there is a pineapple in every episode? It was so fun to see you at Kristin's wedding! Congratulations on expecting a new baby! Your little boy is adorable!
Post a Comment