He is beautiful! You guys have the cutest family! Looks like you've been busy playing with family. :) We would love to get together with you guys! This spring is a little crazy with trips and visitors, but a beach trip would be so much fun in the summer! Let us know. We'll bring the boogie boards. :) (I tried to get a Balboa Bar a few weeks ago. They were closed by the time we got back from our whale watching cruise. I've craved one since I saw your picture. haha)
You know if u have anymore kids Meagan is going to start asking questions. He is a cute kid plus maybe he will become President Lincoln numero dos or Lincoln 2.0 Love you guys like a fat kid loves cake - Josh
4 comments:
He is beautiful! You guys have the cutest family! Looks like you've been busy playing with family. :) We would love to get together with you guys! This spring is a little crazy with trips and visitors, but a beach trip would be so much fun in the summer! Let us know. We'll bring the boogie boards. :) (I tried to get a Balboa Bar a few weeks ago. They were closed by the time we got back from our whale watching cruise. I've craved one since I saw your picture. haha)
He's changed already! You should put up comparison pictures of him and Parker.
Oh, I guess I'm signed in as Brad. That last comment was from Bridget :)
You know if u have anymore kids Meagan is going to start asking questions. He is a cute kid plus maybe he will become President Lincoln numero dos or Lincoln 2.0
Love you guys like a fat kid loves cake - Josh
Post a Comment