Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring at Temple Square

*First off, how did I not know about the new post editor in blogger?  So great.  My pictures aren't blurry anymore!

Recently I took a quick trip out to Utah for a friend's wedding. Did I take pictures of the wedding? No. But I did take lots of pictures of flowers! We've been having really crummy weather here in Chicago (still!) and it was so lovely to enjoy some beautiful spring weather, even just for a day. Before the wedding Saturday evening I took a walk around Temple Square. It was absolutely gorgeous with the flowers blooming! I can't decide if I love the twinkle lights at Christmas time or the tulips better.









This picture was taken Sunday morning after we went to Music & the Spoken Word.  It was on Mother's Day so they had a special program and it was fantastic.  Listening to the choir and orchestra in the tabernacle is an amazing experience.  Do it.  Then Dad treated us to Mother's Day Brunch at a seafood place in SLC.  Dad and I had lobster eggs benedict and Mom had a crab omlette.  It was unreal.

My parents & me

1 comment:

Lori said...

So pretty! It's nice to know I wasn't the only one taking way more pictures of tulips than people that weekend!:)