It was a fun and relaxing 4th of July here at the Schmidt's! We started out the day by going to a pancake breakfast at the church. It was fun!! There was good food and we met a couple new families. Later in the day we headed over to a local park where they had a little 4th of July celebration. The weather was great, but it was really sunny so we had to keep Parker covered up.
Here's one of Parker in his 4th of July outfit.
After the picnic we went home and took a nap and relaxed for awhile, and later that night we went back to the church and sat on the lawn to watch the Rancho Bernardo fireworks. Parker started out the night by sleeping.
But then he woke up and chilled on dad's lap for the show. I think he actually watched them for a couple minutes, but he quickly lost interest. The noise didn't scare him at all--this is pretty much what he looked like for the rest of the night.

I think we wore him out though, because he fell asleep on the way home and slept all night! I actually had to wake him up at about 6:30 so I could feed him. We are so lucky to have such an amazing baby!
2 comments:
Sam looks really happy in the last picture :) haha i miss you guys!
Sam had a BLAST. I love Parker's hoodie! He's so stylish!
Post a Comment