Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two Months


Parker had his two month appointment yesterday and he is still growing! He's in the 97th percentile for his length, the 75th for his weight and the 25th for his head circumference. He got 3 shots, which was really sad for both him and me. He's a trooper though.

Not much new is going on with Sam and me. We're finally settled into our apartment and are loving San Diego. The weather, of course, is amazing and we spend lots of time outside. We haven't braved the beach with Parker yet, (and I really don't want to wear a swimsuit!) but I'm sure we'll get out there soon. We hope we'll have lots of visitors! : )

4 comments:

bradget said...

He's super cute! I love his little faces, I miss him (and you I guess) already :)

Karen said...

He is SO cute! And a real chunk. I love him.

Charlie said...

Wow, glad everything it going good in cali. Have you had In-N-Out yet? Keelie is probably half his size, ok, not really, but she is still pretty little compared to your little guy.

Lucy said...

He looks so much like sam here!!