Friday, July 25, 2008

Parker's first swim

On Monday Sam and I decided to take Parker down to the pool for his first swim! He loves the bath, so it was no surprise he loved the pool too. Or at least we think he did, this was the face he made pretty much the entire time. No tears though!

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to take him down just so he could wear his cute swimsuit.


Thanks for the hat and glasses Grandma! :)


4 comments:

Charlie said...

I think the hat might be a little bit big for him. I wonder if he knew he was even swimming.

Tod said...

How come his muscle's are bigger than Sam's?

jenny said...

He is so cute! When do you come to Utah? CALL ME. So are we doing the normal arrangements? You stay with us, Sam's with Tod. We get Parker too, I assume...JK! But I'm so excited to meet him!!

JoshandMegs said...

Well I really think that those have to be some of the cutest pics ever.