Parker found his voice this past week and we love hearing him "talk". He's such a cutie. He's also started to smile on purpose. He usually just smiles with one side of his mouth, it's adorable.
Parker's also adjusting very well to San Diego. He LOVES to be outside, so we've been going on walks everyday. He's also gone right back to sleeping through the night, so I'm feeling great too!Here's a couple videos of the little man!!!
5 comments:
oh my goodness!!!! I miss him sooo much!! did you get the computer camera yet?? I really really want to see him :)
schmidts! i love the blog. parker is doing great it looks like! he'll be alright as long as he doesn't grow up with his dad's looks!!!
True playa from day one! just like his uncle! I can't wait to meet him.
maybe "Cool Mama" will be his first words.....
I miss him more than anyone.
I love how it's - little chat with Dad, then right back to the game! Like father, like son.
Post a Comment